Careers at Therapure
Therapure Biopharma Inc. is a global company. We’re specialists in biologics. In our three divisions, our passion for quality and patient safety underpins everything we do.
- Therapure Biomanufacturing — our contract development and manufacturing division focused on complex biologic therapeutics for global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Therapure Innovations — our in-house, proprietary-drug development division focused on the treatment of liver cancer, hepatitis C and chemotherapy induced anemia
- Therapure Biologics — the division focused on using our proprietary PlasmaCap EBA™ technology to develop a portfolio of plasma-derived pharmaceutical products
We offer qualified candidates rewarding careers with opportunities for growth in an innovative, dynamic and passion-driven environment that includes competitive compensation packages.
Recognized as one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies in the PROFIT 500 list in 2015 and 2014
We value each team member and recognize their contribution in a transparent and trusting environment. In addition to the PROFIT 500 awards, our team’s efforts have been recognized by industry leaders as demonstrated by the following awards:
- 2011 CMO Leadership Awards in 2 categories (Productivity and Regulatory)
- 2012 CMO Leadership Awards in all 5 categories (Quality, Reliability, Innovation, Productivity and Regulatory)
- 2013 CMO Leadership Awards in all 5 categories (Quality, Reliability, Innovation, Productivity and Regulatory)
- 2015 CMO Leadership Awards in 4 categories (Quality, Reliability, Productivity, Regulatory)
- BIOTECanada 2012 Gold Leaf Award for top emerging biotech company in Canada
If you share our passion for developing and manufacturing biologic therapeutics that can enhance patient care, we invite you to explore the career opportunities at Therapure.
Therapure is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarian with Disabilities Act 2005, and Therapure Biopharma Inc.'s AODA Policy, accomodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Therapure Biopharma Inc. Human Resources Team. Therapure Biopharma Inc. will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database.
We are currently hiring for the following positions: